Email: arifphysics08, firstname.lastname@example.org
Development of Metal Oxide Nanostructured Thin Films for Sensor Applications
Supervisor: Dr. Arun Singh
Co-Supervisor: Prof. Paula M. Vilarinho, University of Averio, Portugal
- “Development and study of the structural and optical properties of hexagonal ZnO nanocrystals”
Ziaul Raza Khan, Mohd. Arif and Arun Singh, International Nano Letters-Springer Journals, (2012) 2.22.
- “Influence of substrates temperature on Structural and optical properties of thermally evaporated CdS Nanocrystalline thin films”
Mohd. Arif, Siddhartha, Ziaul Raza Khan, Vinay Gupta and Arun Singh, Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics Vol.52, October 2014, pp.699-703.
- “Higher oxidation level in graphene oxide”
Vaishali Gupta, Neeraj Sharma, Udai Singh, Mohd. Arif, and Arun Singh, Optik, International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 143 (2017) pp.115–124.
- “Annealing Temperatures Effect on Structural and Optical Properties of Sol-gel derived ZnO Thin Films”
Mohd. Arif, Paula M. Viliarinho and Arun Singh, Journal of Electronic Materials (2017) (Acepted).
- “ZnO-Based Transparent Conducting Thin Films: Doping, Electrical conductivity and optical properties”
Mohd. Arif, Paula M. Vilarinho, and Arun Singh communicated to Optik, International Journal for Light and Electron Optics (2017). (Acepted).
- “Sensing characteristics of NiO nanoparticles based Cl2 gas sensor”
Mohd. Arif, Amit Sanger and Arun Singh, Journal of Electronic Materials (2017) (under Review).